Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy (Belated) Birthday Kallista!

WOOO HOOOOO!!!

I'm so, SO sorry I didn't get this to you on your actual birthday. Me and my family are horrible with that.

SO! Thalia said she was drawing a horse. I would draw a Seahorse, and Mir would draw a Skyhorse (MIR, GET WORKIN ON DAT!).

But I realized I couldn't draw the fish thing. Or a horse underwater in scubegear, for that matter.

SO! I drew a zebra/merman hybrid. With a mustache.

 (Aaah... tilt your head to the left. A little bit more. More...good! There's your picture!)
That's me with a flying monkey on my shoulder, wearing a stolen hat, with Kallista balloons, saying HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY KALLISTA!!, and that hybrid thing. 

THIS HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY HARRIET JONES, FORMER PRIME MINISTER.

(Yes, we know who you are)

I have to say, I love how the green swirly thing turned out.

4 comments:

  1. "THIS HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO YOU BY HARRIET JONES, FORMER PRIME MINISTER." haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. One question, before I get to work on this epica person's present, what color are Kal's eyes?

    ReplyDelete