Monday, June 6, 2011

Great Race Day One

First day of the Great Race.  Twas hot, sweaty, and full of penguins and pickles.

Oh, I'm getting ahead of myself.

You see, my school has this thing called the Great Race. Your pride or homeroom gets a color with their partner pride. Two prides in each of the two other grades get the same color, but you mainly stick with the people in your grade. You go around for two afternoons and do all these different events. It's kinda cool. I did one event today and have two tomorrow.


But it was so HOT. At least I got my running event out of the way.


Great Race day two, here I come!


(Oh, were you wondering about the penguins and pickles? Those were from a story Mar and I told our reading teacher. Maybe I'll type it up sometime.)

No comments:

Post a Comment