Sunday, September 25, 2011

Why Is Math Homework So Boring?

Totally valid question. It's not hard or anything, but God, it's boring. I have even surpassed the "I'm-so-bored-I-think-I'm-hungry" phase. I have reached the phase where I'm working like a machine to get it done, not thinking about it, not even really seeing my paper, just my brain going on total calculator mode and cranking out answers. I've only really come out of this daze to change the song on my iPod, pretend my bendy ruler is a shark, type this post, and to briefly consider punching myself in the face just to do something else.

I didn't do it, if you're wondering. I cracked my knuckles instead. It's still a possibility, though.


Did you know? I typed this whole thing on an iPad. And I hate typing on iPads. So you know that I must be pretty committed to finding something else to do to type on here. But I've gotten pretty good at this, if I do say so myself.

I finished Death Bringer. It was so brilliant.

Sigh. OK, OK, I'll stop rambling and get to work.
.....
Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment